This recipe may not be the healthiest, but it’s awesome if you’re looking for hearty comfort food!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
400 grams ground lean beef
4 slices of bacon, grilled and cut into bits
1 stalk spring onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 packet ranch seasoning
3 tbs. ketchup
2 tbs. hot sauce (I like Frank’s)
1 tbs. soy sauce
pepper, to taste
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix the ground beef, bacon bits, spring onions, and garlic in a bowl.
- Add the egg, ranch seasoning, ketchup, hot sauce, soy sauce and pepper and mix well until combined.
- Make into balls and line on a lightly sprayed tray.
- Put pan onto medium heat and start to cook the meatballs. Once you flip them over, add the tomato sauce and cheese and cover for 5 minutes to finish cooking.
- Recommended: Serve hot with good bread:)