One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is to have a pamper night. With crazy and hectic lives and schedules, sometimes it’s nice to just unplug and #treatyourself. I will link everything I use throughout this routine at the end of this post!
- I start by changing into comfy clothes, taking off all my make-up (currently using Garnier’s micellar cleansing water) and washing my face. I also like to “unplug” so I try to stay away from social media for the night.
- When I have one of these nights I make sure that I’m pampering the inside of my body just as much as my outside, so I try to make myself a healthy dinner (typically some pasta loaded with veggies and a huge glass of ice lemon water or unsweetened iced tea).
- With my dinner, I plop down on the couch and watch a couple episodes of a fun TV show (my go-to’s are Friends, Full/Fuller House, Modern Family and Young & Hungry).
- After I’m done eating, I head into the bathroom to get everything set up. I’m a lush fanatic, so I fill up the bath and pop a bath bomb (favorites are intergalactic and sex bomb) and half a bubble bar in. I also light some candles (Bath & Body Works!!) and turn down the lights. Right before I get in, I will put on my first face-mask of the night. While I’m chilling in the bubbles, I put on my favorite YouTubers. If I’m doing this during the holiday season, I’ll have a hot chocolate or a chai tea latte, but other than that I have an iced tea (because I live in the tropics and it’s hot!).
- Once I get out of the bath, I put on comfy PJ’s or a fluffy bath robe and take off my face mask and put another on one (I always do a cleansing mask and then a hydrating mask).
- I then head to my room and turn on my fairy lights and pineapple lamps and spritz my favorite room scents. If I want something to snack on, I’ll grab some fruit, but other than that I just keep drinking water. I also make sure to keep my skin hydrated, so I wash off my mask, and put lotion all over my face and body.
- One thing I really try to do on these nights is to meditate. I found this amazing app called InSight Timer, and it basically walks you through a meditation. I always find that I sleep so much better and feel super calm when I do this.
- And then finally, I crawl into bed and watch a little more YouTube before I get a good night of beauty sleep.
Innis Free Green Tea Face Wash:http://www.innisfreeworld.com/product/productView.do?prdSeq=10607&eventSeq=0&catCd01=UA
My favorite veggie pasta recipe: https://swimeatlove.com/2016/01/03/rocket-pasta-salad-recipe/
Tazo Passion Iced Tea (unsweetened):https://www.amazon.com/Tazo-Filter-Passion-Iced-count/dp/B01EYZ4X40/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495014378&sr=8-2&keywords=tazo+passion+tea
Intergalactic Bath Bomb: https://www.lushusa.com/bath/bath-bombs/intergalactic/04031.html
Sex Bomb Bath Bomb: https://www.lushusa.com/bath/bath-bombs/sex-bomb/00157.html
Lush Bubble Bars: http://www.lushusa.com/bath/bubble-bars/
Bath & Body Works Candles: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/c/home-fragrance/all-candles
Freeman Beauty Charcoal Mask (cleansing mask): https://www.amazon.com/Freeman-Facial-Charcoal-Black-Polish/dp/B00BZ1QN2C/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1495014496&sr=1-1&keywords=freeman%2Bbeauty%2Bcharcoal&th=1
Lush Coffee Mask/Scrub (hydrating mask): https://www.lushusa.com/face/masks/cup-o%27-coffee/9999905552.html
Niomi Smart: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtada9QdvOZOKgEIT-VL7Q
Room Spritz from The Bath Workshop: http://thebathworkshop.com/
Face Lotion: https://www.amazon.com/Curel-JAPAN-Lotion-Moisture-120ml/dp/B001JF68MY/ref=sr_1_15_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1495014497&sr=1-15&keywords=curel
Body Lotion: https://www.amazon.com/Jergens-Ultra-Healing-Lotion-Ounce/dp/B0034F9K36/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1495014479&sr=1-2&keywords=jergens
InSight Timer (app): https://insighttimer.com/