1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 ripe banana
1/4 cup zero calorie sugar substitute
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil either in the microwave or over a double boiler. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, smash the avocado and banana. Add the sugar substitute, sugar and vanilla and beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Add the melted chocolate and beat on medium for 1 more minute.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, flour and whole wheat flour.
- Add the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture in three batches while continually beating until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into a lined square tin and bake at 180 c for 22-25 minutes (brownies will be stickier than normal).
- Serve warm (maybe even add a little Halo Top ice cream if you’re feeling special:).