In honor of the Beach Bum Lifestyle Program and beach bum season, here’s a super healthy and protein-packed peanut butter cookie recipe, using the Usana chocolate protein powder. Links below!
1 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup Usana chocolate protein powder
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup cacao nibs
1. Cream peanut butter, coconut palm sugar, vanilla and coconut oil together until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one by one and continue to beat for one minute on medium speed.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the baking soda, protein powder, flour and oats.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture in 3 batches and continuously beat on medium speed until fully mixed.
4. Add cacao nibs and fold into cookie mixture with a rubber spatula.
5. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes, cool and enjoy your healthy treats!!
My Usana Website: http://aimefukada.usana.com/
My Usana code: aime10
The Beach Bum Lifestyle Program: http://www.beachbumlifestyleprogram.com/