This recipe is one of my favorites to make during the summer. It’s everything you want in a few bites. Salty, sweet, bitter, sour. All you need are some good figs, honey, prosciutto, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Read more down below to find out how to make this super easy yet delicious summer dish. Enjoy!
- Wash your figs lightly and then cut them in half, longways.
- Brush the inside of the halves with a little bit of honey, just enough to cover it all.
- Put the figs in a pan with a little bit of butter and cook on medium for about 8 minutes, or until the honey begins to caramelize.
- Once the figs are cooked, let them cool for about 10 minutes then wrap each half in one piece of prosciutto.
- Right before serving, drizzle a tad of balsamic and crack a bit of pepper over the top and your summer appetizer is all good to go.