Happy Friday everyone! Here we are for Day 4 of 12 Days, and today’s post is going to be my 2018 holiday glam. I did my Christmas make-up look during 12 Days last year and am so excited to share my updated one with you all. I tried to keep it slightly minimal (emphasizing the slightly), but still shimmery and fun because it is the holidays after all. I love the red theme of this look and think it’s going to look amazing with all the reds and golds I’m going to be wearing this season.
In order of application:
- Eyebrows are always the first thing I do when doing my make-up, and to do so I used the Etude House drawing eyebrow pencil in dark brown and went in with the Benefit 3D Browtones in shade 4 on top of that.
- I used the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser as my primer and blended it in using my fingers.
- I then went in with the Maybelline Fit Me! Matte foundation in shade 335 (classic tan) and blended it out using my It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe flawless foundation brush.
- To conceal, I went ahead in with the Maybelline Fit Me! concealer in share 35 (deep) under my eyes, down my nose, in between my eyebrows and right under my lip. I blended that out with the It Cosmetics flawless foundation brush as well.
- To set everything I used the Rimmel Stay Matte setting powder with my It Cosmetics flawless powder brush.
- For my eyes, I started by using the shade ‘seven wonders’ from my Tarte Passport to Paradise palette as my first nude transition shade. I then went in with a deeper ‘he devil’ from the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. I used my Luxie 249 blending brush to blend those shades out.
- As the main color, I actually used the lip topper in shade ‘seether’ from the Urban Decay Vice special effects collection. I just went ahead and applied that all over my eyelid using the applicator and patted it down with my finger to make sure the glitter was spread out evenly. I let it try for about 20 seconds before moving on the other eye.
- Because the glitter from the lip topper was fairly chunky, I decided to only line my lower lash line and not do anything over the eye shadow. I went ahead and used the Tarte Sex Kitten liner for that.
- Moving back to my face, I used the Ulta Glow bronzer to bronze up my face and do a light contour. I used the It Cosmetics flawless powder brush for that.
- I then went in with the Fenty Beauty Match Stix in ‘yatch lyfe’ to highlight my cheekbones, above my eyebrows, down my nose and on my cupid’s bow. I blended that out with the chisel powder brush from Crown.
- To add a little bit of color to my face I used the Tarte 12-hour Amazonian clay blush in ‘paaarty’ and patted that lightly on my cheeks using the Crown brush.
- I ended the look with a classic red lip using the Trestique lip glaze in ‘english rose’.
- And last but not least, I went in with the Tarte Maneater mascara (my absolute favorite!!) for some nice luscious lashes.
I hope you all enjoy this look and try it out yourself. See you for Day 5! xx